Monday, April 13, 2015

Night Photo Shoot

This is a series of night photography at Jalan Alor near the Pavilion. This is my second time taking night photography because I didn't get the concept of night photo. I've seen various examples, both online and from fellow classmates, but I still had trouble grasping the concept. Yet, I tried to keep in mind what Mr. Ubl had taught me awhile back, saying that night photography has the concept of light to it. I tried to incorporate what he'd said into my shoots, but faced several challenges such as the subject being dark, etc. Compared to my first session of night photography awhile back, I think I've made progress on my understanding of night photography and what should be photographed. I see night photography as a concept of a blend in both street photography and the usage of artificial light while making it seem as though it was natural.

It was fun going of a trip like this night photo shoot because there are other people with that could help and give me an inspiration on how to take the photo and where to take the photo. This was also the time where I get to bond with other people who takes the photography class and bond together.










No comments:

Post a Comment